Saturday, January 07, 2012

Winter On Hold...

Winter has been put on hold here in the Mohawk Valley so I thought I would share some summer photos I took in Clinton, one of my favorite local villages that still retains much of it's historic character and charm....along with an appropriate and favorite TS Eliot quote Footfalls echo in the memory Down the passage which we did not take Towards the door we never opened ~T.S. Eliot
Kirkland Art Center Now available: 8 x10 prints available 15.95 plus ship. 16 x 20 75.00 plus ship 24 x 30 135.00 plus ship matte, semi-gloss finish (can do on metal(for a 3-season or outdoor space) or canvas for additional charge). You can either pay by check or MC or Visa if you prefer, as I do all transactions through my business; IGC Graphics, 4340 Middle Settlement Rd., New Hartford, NY 13413 USA. Thanks so much for your interest and kind comments about my work!
Hamilton Inn
Village Green Fountain

No comments: